Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the Coronavirus. The health and safety of our customers and our employees remains our top priority. Retail Resource has put into place plans across our organization that includes health and safety protocols that will allow us to continue to serve you.
- Retail Resource continues to be an "essential business" for customers specifically in the healthcare, education, hospitality and food retail industries.
- Our distribution center continues to receive and ship products in a manner with which you have come to know Retail Resource - timely and accurate.
- Inventory positions remain strong in categories not directly impacted by the pandemic.
- There are certain pandemic-related products where we have limited inventory and unknown replenishment timing. We are leveraging our capable supplier network to replenish and restock our distribution centers and branches to get you what you need in a timely manner.
- While we are doing our best to maintain our everyday prices to you on these items, we have found that costs are rising from our suppliers. Additionally, we are paying a higher premium in transportation as we look to new methods for getting products in stock more rapidly.
We are very grateful for your continued support as we tread through these tough times.