Crucial Security and Loss Prevention Tips
According to fitsmallbusiness.com, the top 10 security and loss prevention tips for retailers are:
1. Stay alert on the sales floor.
2. Include safety & security in your employee training.
3. Advertise your security measures.
4. Use technology to minimize loss.
5. Monitor inventory with your POS system.
6. Stop taking cash payments.
7. Add large mirrors to your store.
8. Revise your store layout.
9. Establish a loss prevention plan.
10. Install security cameras.
Retail Resource understands the importance of security in retail stores. We offer the necessary products and solutions to secure your loss prevention and to improve the quality and success of your store!
Clothing security tags deter shoplifting and theft and do not harm clothing.